RE: Lego Lego

From: Paul Anderson <carlalef_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:33:08 -0400

I actually like this.

In practice the Red Commander would be supreme three days of the week, being adept in the use of high magic troops; and the Black Commander is supreme the other four, being adept in the survival of low magic troops...

Behind the Glowline, of course, the Red Commander takes public command permanently, insofar as that is compatible with his duties as a Red Magus; and the Black Commander become his hidden face [and intelligence chief].

It certainly can't be worse than the Roman system for two consuls commanding the same army on alternate days.