Re: Ram Riders

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 20:21:20 GMT

In message <cf576v+t618_at_...> "Jane Williams" writes:

>Looking up the actual stats of those Cloud Rams for other purposes, I
>see that they're "Large 12" and "Strong 15". As opposed to your
>average Horse, which is "Large 5W" and "Strong 2W". Are we quite sure
>the Rams are suitable for riding? A Vingan of mine in a completely
>different campaign would like to know.

Given that the sable antelopes of Prax have Large 18 and Strong 18 which would make them smaller than ponies (Large 2W and Strong 18) I'm not sure we can come to any conclusion about other numbers. Even Impala's with no Large or Strong rating can carry (pigmy) riders.

So I'd be inclined to say the Cloud Rams riders are built like jockeys.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/