RE: Re: Mile-throw javelins

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:52:21 +0100

> So, are the wing beats of The Crimson Bat faster or slower than
> mile-range javelins thrown by Vingans?

Depends on which bit of wing, doesn't it? (and possibly whether it's an African or European Bat)

Wingtips move MUCH faster than the bit near the body. Remember, we had a dead slow ponderous flap generating sonic booms off the wing tips?

Hey, if those flat-trajectory high-speed javelins are similar, maybe we get sonic booms off them too?

Hmm. Defender Storm (where we started) has two feats - "aid throw with wind", and "piercing shriek". Connected?