RE: ADMIN: Taking Stock, Moving Forward

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:53:30 +0100

> I've been pretty quiet on list since the major effort for
> Tentacles - just
> part of the tides and cycles of life - but have been
> following discussions
> and checking the Wiki whenever I can.

It's bene mostly quiet here, too, of course.

> I've been working on some Whitewall background articles, and
> am waiting for
> the release of the new Issaries Publishing policy to see what
> the next step will be regarding them.

Ah... Good move.

> Are there major gaps in the Whitewall story?
> Are there major gaps in character and dramatic groupings?
> Are there other areas that require systematic exploration?

The "leadership contest" while Broyan is mind-blasted. We never sorted out what, in the absence of PC input, happens.

> One idea I'd like to float is that we perhaps begin to focus on siege
> events, either chronologically

> What would be most fun for *you*?

In the background, Donald and I have been playing with some things that happened directly after "Caputured", mostly at or around Whitewall. While not all of it is fleshed out to fiction standard as yet, we're getting an idea of what events happened in what order. What we don't know is quite when our start and end dates are, and it might be a very good idea to coordinate this. Some bits are trivial in terms of the overall campaign, some aren't - having the Lunars take Tarkalor's Gate with a major magical attack, for instance, will impact things.