Re: Digest Number 192

From: Labrygon_at_...
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 04:39:26 EDT

In a message dated 25/09/2004 6:18:41 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time, whitewall_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

> P.S. I've no idea where this explanation comes from originally, it's
> been around for decades without any acknowledgement of copyright.

Great story, but I think it is the wrong way around. It sounds like Lunar philosophy to me, so it is a Lunar explaining the game to a Sartarite. The Sartarite obviously gets confused and so exasperated that Argrath forms an elite magical union to overcome the Empire. The Eagle Bodyline Warlocks play a part.

Keith