1619 - the warband now arriving at platform 3...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:28:16 -0000

Just looking at the events in the Wiki for the various 1619 seasons, and getting confused.

OiD timeline:
"1619: King Broyan besieged inside Whitewall. Kallyr returns to the Quivini tribes, continues her guerilla and commando activities. Winter: in Whitewall with Broyan."

So what I'd expect to find in our timeline would include the siege starting, with Kallyr present, then she wanders off to Sartar (siege? have fun, guys, I've got more important things to do - or possibly, sorting out Lunar supply lines and Sartarite reenforcements) and then comes back for the "winter" - late Earth season, at a guess.

What I actually find is the first skirmishs at the start of Fire season, Kallyr turning up (having not previously been mentioned) in Movement week of Earth season (sounds about right), and then arriving *again* in Movement week of Dark season, apparently to help evacuate non-combatants. The Batblat follows in early Storm season.

I'm sure whoever put these two arrivals and no departure in the timetable had good reasons, but I'd be interested to know what they were?

Also, we have some Humakti regiment or other present to defeat the Shargashi (Death week, Earth season). How early did they get hired? And whose idea was it?