RE: Smithstone

From: Paul Anderson <carlalef_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:48:12 -0400

IMG Smithstone has an acropolis - an enormous glacial erratic - like the Block. One of my players, a mineral Sage, inquired far enough to learn its private name, which was "The Anvil" . One of the few times I've actually managed to boggle a player in game.

The Anvil has too little water to withstand a true siege, if I recall correctly, so this should make no material military difference.

Paul MacLean Anderson
pmanderson_at_...
pmaclanderson_at_...

Be a Quidnunc: