RE: Re: 1619 - the first few weeks

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:25:09 -0400

You *always* offer them the chance to surrender. There's just no reason not to. Any battle you don't have to fight is better than one you do. In arms, men, magic, time, everything.

So yes, the Lunars would make the offer. I doubt any of them really expect the offer to be accepted, but the offer would be made.

LC