Re: Runaway peasants

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:27:57 -0400

Joerg beat me to it. Some Wenelian or Ralian followers sounds close. Also remember that if he was indeed running the show at Knight Fort for awhile, he could have some Praxians who ended up on his side. (Although that's something of a stretch.)

When Trader Princes comes out, you'd have stuff to work with, but you could easily get something animist with the Ralios overland trek.

LC