Re: Summons of Evil _at_ WW Poll

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:34:21 -0000

Hi all

Well, I don't think we need a poll as I think I am the only one who doesn't think that SoE was done. Oh well YGWV and all that.

I think Broyan & Kallyr are thinkers. I also think that Kallyr is the senior party smarts wise. Also if the SoE was done I would think that they would need a fairly large community support wouldn't they? But if not how about Beneva Chan? As a way to kill Kallyr? You know, 'I lost everything because of her! I have nothing to live for...' and puts the things in motion. That would be a good story I think.

Regards
Rob