RE: Stats

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:59:04 +0100

> > > I don't think Broyan is a guerilla fighter,
> >
> > Checking stats... He does not have "guerilla warfare" among his
> > skills. Kallyr does (2W2).
>
> Ah, but this is wibbly-wobbly HeroQuest, so if it isn't
> writtne down it doesn't mean he doesn't have it. Just make
> the ability up and there it is.

Oh, I know, both of those two if written out in full would have a character book, not a character sheet. But given that the abilities listed in OiD were those relevant to Iceland, I think if guerilla warfare had been one of Broyan's really significant abilities, it would have been there. He's probably got it to some extent, but his main focus is elsewhere.