Re: Tatius

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:10:23 -0000

> The game I ran was pre-invasion, so I wasn't all that
> bothered.
>
> And since then, I *thought* "know your enemy" was why
> I was finding out about Lunars. I seem to have got
> infected. Writing nice Lunars into stories, even
> running a Lunar PC.
>
> I should have stuck to burning them :(
>

> =====
> Jane Williams

and that I guess is why we have all been Glorantha fiends since the 70/80's. Its finding good guys (and bad guys) on both sides. IMG we had a great moment when the pc's were present while some of the Hidden Gale were killing unarmed men and women! I have been portraying Gyffur as the unacceptable face of the Heortling struggle. Funnily enough I have been portraying Jorkandros as a *bloody nice chap* to juxtapose Tatius when he arrives and of course Heortlings like the Hidden Gale.

Regards
Rob