RE: Re: Supplies, questions raised IMOG

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:25:49 +0100

> Oliver
> I suspect that at least once someone performs a HQ like Uralda Feeds
> the Tribe that provides stores for a while at least. That is until
> the Lunars figure out some counter quest that prevents such
> shenanigans.

Good point! Those Earth priestesses are going to be important here.

Also, if we agree that WW was already semi-equipped for siege, surely there'd be some Magical Widget that provides food? Even Gimpys has a Stewpot, after all.

The famous Whitewall Soup - tastes revolting, but keeps warriors going.

(The Cookery list is discussing Spartan Black Soup at present, and while I don't really want it in Sun County, I think it fits nicely here).