Re: Where does everyone live?

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:54:31 EDT

IMG most of the newbies are moved into the Hidden Stables, this would include refugees and the PCs with no clan ties. Only those with a bit of prestige are taken into the "family home", those with clan ties are living in the guest/feast halls. As for the various groups, your guess is as good as mine. I can't see the temples putting up with too many guests! As I wrote a fair part of the city description that is what I have been using. The PC with the hunter background is staying with the alynx breeder as they hit it off (Yinkin ties etc), the Donadar cultist is hanging out in the feast hall in T'anerow doing the odd gig for week beer, rabbit stew and a place on the floor.
Steve