Re: Where does everyone live?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:59:08 -0000

And very good it is too! IMG most of the non combatants are away already, but of course IMG Broyan, Kallyr et all were about to run when the Player Characters showed up. My player heroes were shown to a vacated Villa. Most of the leaders of the larger Herobands had some kind of residences. I basically said that the native heortlanders kept to part of the city, the Hidden Gale and sympathetic warbands would all be found in another part (quater) and the remaining Sartari who generally gathered under Leika occupied another quater. Kallyr's followers were the most spread out, but appear less in Leika's area of influence. My idea may give the impression that WW is larger than it is, but it has worked ok in the game because generally the play has occured most in the High Kings great hall, either at feast or at council. The times they have gone outside is to attack the Lunar camp and to repell a Yara Aranis demon who strode down the main street to the gate from the INSIDE and a Jakaleel shamanic attack. Oh and don't forget when they defeated the Bat!

Regards
Rob