Re: Seeking an Issaries NPC

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:08:09 -0000

Jane looking for a middle man:
> > A look at the Wiki finds me
> > Karath Sweetvoice.
> >
> > http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?Karath%20Sweetvoice
> >
> > I believe Charles "owns" him - is he suitable for this purpose?
Is

Charles wrote:
> Go ahead. As long as there is no Hon Eel priestess present...

I have already used him in my game Charles. Jim Hawkins, who I think you know, who plays a scholar in my game and who is currently Steward of Whitewall was pleasently suprised to meet Karath Sweetvoice - King Broyans merchant! He said, Karath Sweetvoice - better not trust him then! ;-)

Regards
Rob