Re: Re: Wiki-Wiki front page, tech stuff

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:24:31 +0100

French society free.fr offer unlimited number of web account of 100 Mo each with PHP/MySQL. Only restriction being to register by normal mail. As a already registered user I can create whitewall.free.fr if you need it. For the performance of the accounts I cannot insure them ... but it's totally free. And if you use the whole 100Mo over a month they increase it to 1Go for free.

Manuel

> Getting more space (and a better domain name) is relatively cheap but
> still needs to be paid for.

  I can offer my (under utilised) domain runegate.org - I know I can add   a wiki but I am not certain of the available security options.

  regards,
  Charles

  'Weni, Widi, Wiki.' I came, I saw, I added to the story.

  The WhiteWallWiki can be found at: http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?FrontPage