New Wiki almost there

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 02:25:11 -0000

OK, some progress at last!

I set up a copy of the current Wiki on my home PC and then did the export that I needed. I uploaded that to http://runegate_dot_org/whitewall/wiki (replace "_dot_" with ".") and then cleaned it up a bit using some of the tools available in the new release (*). If you have some time, I would be grateful if you all could review the content of the new site.

That's the good news. The not so good news is that the security is not quite there yet. I have fixed some of the problems and sent patches back to the main developer. As and when I get time over the next few weeks (perhaps in the next week, depending on my interest, my family and my job), I hope to fix it all up enough to recommend it to everyone.

Please note that, for reasons that I do not understand, the FrontPage is now called the HomePage - I have re-worked all of the links.

Sorry about the link obfuscation, as I mentioned above the security setup is not quite there yet and I do not fancy chasing wiki-spam in multiple sites.

regards,
Charles