RE: New Wiki almost there

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 07:59:08 -0000

Nice! Thanks for all the work that's going into this.

> If you have some time, I
> would be grateful if you all could review the content of the new site.

I see my changes to Benava (26/11/04) didn't make it in (done after the export you used, perhaps?), and presumably any other changes after that date will also be missing.

Once we can edit the new version I'll do those if you like, but presumably we can't do that yet?

> - click on the storm rune (top right) to return to the HomePage

Nice!

> - The row of links across the top include RecentChanges,
> BackLinks and FindPage

Very useful.