Re: IMOG

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:38:44 +0000 (GMT)

I believe we've used narrow gullies in rock down which one can fly as a terrain feature suitable for good SFX. Also potholes to explore. We were thinking more Dartmoor than swamp. Are these compatible with your geography? Or, indeed, with the odd random Peat Bog (that shambles off into the night if you try to count it)?

Of course, if RW chemistry doesn't allow it, but we want it anyway, we just shrug and ignore chemistry :)

> However bog-iron is formed in
> the Fen (not strictly possible but then again giant
> chaos bats aren't either...)

It makes a good story. We need a mythic reason, not chemistry. RW science is for inspiration, not a constraint.

Jane Williams