Issaries publishing policy and the Whitewall wiki

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:51:09 -0000

However, we do need to review the the Wiki to come into compliance with the policy.

I will update the trademarks and copyright statements as required later during the week.

I know that, in several places, we have quoted from sources. We must make sure that we do not use more than 250 words - and I am not certain if this means 250 words of quotes in the entire wiki, 250 words of quotes per source, or 250 words per quotation.

Also, we must remove Kallyr's stats (I think that we have them on one of the pages).

I think that we are OK on the map(s) as, IMO, our maps/diagrams/etc. are so micro, it cannot be considered as derivative of any existing map.

And once we get the final clarifications/missing appendices etc., we will have to submit an application for, I think, an informal license from Issaries - again I will act as lead for this as I host the wiki site, but would be delighted to hand this over to anyone with more spare time than I have this week.

regards,
Charles