RE: Re: Issaries publishing policy and the Whitewall wiki

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:13:17 -0000

> > OI YOU LOT!!!! Not so quick with the deletes!!! Jeez.
>
> It's not a delete, but since it is my stuff on Jane's server,
> I don't want to cause undue trouble. Besides, I am talking to
> Greg about putting a complete version online.

And all I've done is disable the means of querying it. The code's still there, just commented out for now.

> > I say leave the stuff up. If Stephen or Greg say otherwise
> then its
> > time to act. Will they? Don't hold your breath! That policy,
> > whatever it might say is not about this group or Janes website FREX.
>
> > Its this kind of jerk reaction that is probably what Issaries have
> > feared all along.

Then possibly they should have said something to stop it! I wonder what's in Appendix A? If they release a document like that, obviously we're going to believe that it means what it says.

> > The question you have to ask yourself is, am I going to get a legal
> > action regarding this material? The answer is no.

Then what on earth is the Policy *for*?