RE: Whitewall in YBOT

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:32:45 +0100

> With the new Issaries Fan Policy and licencing agreements pretty much
> sorted out now (Greg has been tremendously focussed,
> responsive and helpful
> as we sort it all through),

There's a lot of people been saying that.

> I'm pleased to say that a version of my
> Whitewall seminar presented at Tentacles last year will
> appear as a feature
> spread in the next YBOT (which I happen to also be editing).

Great!

> I intend to fully acknowledge the work of the group and to
> name you all
> collectively as co-authors. How does 'the Whitewall Wyter' sound?

That's got a nice ring to it.

> I'll make a PDF version of the final article available to you all in the
> group's file section (though I hope you'll buy Tentacles as well. :))

I will - but it might also be a good idea if a few of us went through the wording, dates, and so on with our Nitpickers hats on? Just to be sure? We don't want to accidentally have the Bat in 1621, or anything like that, do we? And ISTR that Timeline has some holes here and there....