After the fall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:12:27 -0000

Has anyone done any work on what would be left after Whitewall after it's fallen? I'm considering it as a scenario location in around 1624- 1625 - a possible rebel hide-out.

What would be left physically? Magically? Would the destruction have damaged Helamakt's control over the Sea again, leading to flooding like we had during the Bat-blat?

Word of warning, bearing in mind "concept use" and copyright issues, the whole point of this would be to go straight into an Issaries publication. And since we're likely to want a sketch map at least, copyright does become important.