Re: After the fall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:38:58 +0100 (BST)

> I know who this Lunar commander is, and why he's
> been forgotten.
> There's a character in my story on the Wiki -
> Danbal.

Of course! So that's what happened to him! Poor sod, he's cursed or something, isn't he? Got as much chance of getting home as Oddyseus, only he's no hero.

> If you're interested Jane, I can write Danbal up
> five-six years on in this position.

It's more a question of whether Merlin Cox is interested. Let's put a summary together of this, RR's ideas, and mine, and throw it at him as one of the interesting rebel bases he was after. And if he doesn't want it, we don't do the detailed work.

Jane Williams