Re: Drawing of whitewall...

From: Sam <asha0030_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 05:21:10 -0000

About the WW sketch (on the home page of the group), someone know who is Mitch, the autor ? I've tried to look for him in the member section, but he wasn't there.
It's about the picture "commesortiedunreve". As the original sketch is from him, I want to know if I can difuse the 'improved picture' on the french-gloranthan mailing list (or elsewere). My english level, and my knowledges about Whitewall prevent me for being an active member of this group, but I'm following with interest all the intense and impassioned debate here...

Sam