Wiki Licensing start

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 06:26:26 -0000

OK, after a reasonable wait from my postings last week, I updated the Wiki as a precusor to obtaining a license. Please see http://www.runegate.org/whitewall/wiki/HomePage , http://www.runegate.org/whitewall/wiki/IntellectualPropertyStatements and http://www.runegate.org/whitewall/wiki/WhiteWallWyter

Please let me know if I have messed anything up and, in particular, I know that I have missed many contributors from the WhiteWallWyter page.

From Friday, I will have intermitent access to email and the web for 3 weeks. I would be grateful if members of the WhiteWallWriters group could handle any required updates to the site during this period.

regards,
Charles