Re: Drawing of whitewall...

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 07:10:13 -0000

Dear all

IMG when Tarkalors gate was attacked, there was a rumbling Orlanth cloud above the city, giving each of the defenders a magic multiplier similiar to that of a Lunar magician under a full red moon outside of the glowline - a x1.5 multiplier. In fact anyone who would have wanted to jump down to the gate would have just glided down there supported upon the very breath of Orlanth, no roll necessary - I mean how dramatic can you get, scores of Orlanthi literally flinging themselves from the wall in desperation to stymie the Lunar advance!! But then I am an old ham for super magic effects and the cataclysmic nature of the WW struggle!! Get goosebumps just thinking about it!! However, I do realise that people like things more mudane.

Regards
Rob