Re: Re: Jumping off Cliffs

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:20:40 +0100 (BST)

> That is something that has come up in our Far Point
> campaign. One of the
> characters is a devotee of Varanorlanth and would
> rather like to get some
> feats from Tatouth and a few of the other Orlanth
> Adventurous Subcults.
> According to the rules, he can just pay the HP cost
> and buy the feat,
> hunky-dory. However, that seems a bit cheap to me.

The rules also have the example of the guy who pays 24 HP to go from "who's Humakt?" to Devotee. And I hate both, myself.

As a quick example of how to make friends with a localish sub-cult and get to join/learn feats, take a look at "Sheepless Nights".

http://www.glorantha.com/hw/fan/scenario_sheepless.html

Do the quest, help the other clan, being introduced to their sub-cult shrine is the reward.