Re: Jumping off Cliffs

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 12:28:13 -0000

Hi all,

The question of cherry picking feats is down to an individual group, based on the interpersonal group dynamic, MGF (Maximum Game Fun) and the needs/desire to include the new aquisition into the ongoing tale. For example, I handed out the flight affinity to two of the Orlanthi IMG. I think this is not alowed under the rules, but to help advance my tale and MGF we did it. The mechanism here was that King Broyan sent them to the Vanganthi on a special dispensation. The theme here is that it was for Heroic and unusual reasons (just the sort of things PC's are/should be involved in).

just my 2pence worth

Regards
Rob