RE: Re: Kathy

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:29:55 +0100

Arguments sorted off-list. She's right, but since the only stories she's been passing on for transcription lately have been the non-nice ones, what was I supposed to do about it?

I'm not at all sure what's going to happen to Mike's Shadow World game now I've got Kallyr reading my turns over my shoulder (and giggling), but that's a separate problem.