Re: Broyan has enemies...

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:21:58 -0700

> > It possible that Broyan could HQ to re-establish his kingship over
> > the whole area but it's going to have to be a big one to alter
> > the established belief that Ernalda took back the power of
> > rulership after the men proved they were unfit to hold it. I also
> > have the idea that Esrolia has a much bigger population than
> > either Sartar or Heortland so the Queens have much more community
> > support.
>

> Yeah, I think that if the Esrolian myth is that Ernalda took power back
> from the men, then just having the regalia doesn't mean anything.
> (Although, as you say, it may mean he can try to supersede that with an
> HQ of sufficient power.)

Broyan has quite enough on his plate with Heortland, without trying to meddle in Esrolia Across the Bay. Is he a thrat to the Queens? Only if they think so - I don't think he (as of Whitewall) has the intention to try to press for control of a place that has been "not really Heortling" since the Gods War.

Of course,m it could just be the paranoid machinations of some matriach that push him to assert authority...

RR
- Richelieu