Re: Re: Broyan has enemies...

From: Denethor Hurin <sinherit_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 23:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

> The Esrolian Queens take it very seriously - Greg told a story from
> Harmastsaga several years ago at Tentacles where he described the
> reaction of the Queens to finding out that Harmast was a member of
> Kovdig's clan (Vingkot's son) - they evacuated the palace he was
> visiting and forbade anyone in the city from communicating with him.

That argues that their government was pretty shaky and unpopular even at that time. And if they're still worried about it 1000+ years later then I doubt their standing has improved. Either they've been a lot nastier than I'd thought or,...they've been a *lot* nastier than I'd thought. Even so, that Sword and Helm must be some serious mojo!

"This is the Tokyo Police Cataclysm Division! Please flee in terror in an orderly manner!" - Fred Gallegher, Megatokyo, www.Megatokyo.com

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions � no fees. Bid on great items. http://auctions.yahoo.com/