RE: Earth faction in WW

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:05:51 +0100

> [Earth Priestesses]
>
> >So far I know of Benava Chan. That's it. I know she's
> expending nearly
> >as much effort on being anti-Kallyr as she is on being
> useful. Who else is there?
>
> Checking the Wiki there's Leika Beti Orlkensorsdottor of the Colmyr

Who is Vinga Dar, not an Earth cultist.

> and Scathach the Iron Shrew one of Broyan's year wives.

Yep. Though I get the impresssion her power is political rather than magical?

> There's
> the possibility of other some other year wives but they're just
> unnamed question marks at present.

True.

> I think there should be more than just Broyan's close relatives
> from the Volsaxi. The defence of WW is a tribal effort and the
> city magic is going to be best understood by the local Earth
> Priestesses.

A very good point. Those clans that actually live here, for instance.

I suspect Benava will be one of the most powerful present, just because she was when she was back in Sartar. But the locals will be getting augments off their Homeland keyword, effectively.