Re: Earth faction in WW

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:33:41 -0000

"Jeff Richard" wrote:
> Remember, Leika was only "king" of the Colymar for a little over a
> year. She and Kallyr were not "kings" at the same time. The
Torkani
> and Cinsina also have a female king during this general time, IIRC.
>
> However, several clans (including, in my campaign, the Arnoring
clan)
> have Orendanae chiefs.

I wonder how much this has to do with the Lunar overlords not putting much stock in tribes ruled by women, feeling that they might be more easily manipulated and/or less likely to foster rebelion. HOw likely that would be in a society which includes Jar-Eel and all those other tough women I wouldn't like to say.

In Barbarian Adventures the Anzarni Clan (which I adopted for my game) is ruled by Domast Longear, who is considered a weak and suplicant ruler by the local Lunar establishment.

Regards
Rob

Regards
Rob