Re: Earth faction in WW

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:31:38 -0000

> I can't see that being the case. Kallyr led a rebellion.

But*is* a Vingan. The next Vingan Queen (Beti) got pumped pretty quick by politiking of the local Lunar establishment.

> As you say,
> they have Jar-Eel currently, and others in the past all the way back
> the Goddess herself as examples. I don't think the Lunars
underestimate
> women.

I was suggesting that they might find Ernaldan leaders more malleable. You know, the women of the clan often gainsay the men folk who want to get their spears and hard hats and go off half cocked (in their opinion anyway)

> Even if you think the overlords have a heavy Tarshite bent (more
> than just Lunar), Tarsh has a long tradition of powerful women.

Actually I like to think that for every tarshite is a thoroughly Lunarised noble playing soldiers 'in the provinces'. I love the juxtaposition.

> Can't see it being the case, myself.
>
> LC

Hmm. I guess i agree, but just not completely convinced.

Regards
Rob

PS: What is the structure of the 'Lunar Establishment' as I call it? I know the Governor-General is responsible for the whole of Dragon Pass but what is the structure at clan level. Has it been published?