Re: Earth faction in WW

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:11:14 -0000

Hi Tony

I hope you didn't take offence at my reply. I was just trying to encourage a bit of creativity. I must admit I had always wondered about the flame. Maybe its a manifestation of the flame of knowledge/ spark of inspiration (bloody big spark eh?)? Something that a LM HQ'er might go in for at the high end.

Heroquest is a storytelling game, and there is a lot of retrofitting of ideas on this list. In many ways, if it sounds feasible and fun a lot of us put it in to our games. Hence I was wondering if you had any ideas from any games that you had played/ movies seen/ books read/ pure inspiration as to what a sage might have in terms of flame powers?

Best regards
Rob