Re: Volsaxi clan names?

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:42:00 +0200 (CEST)

Jane Williams
> Calling the Volsaxi experts....

> I know you're working away behind the scenes, and I just wonder if this
> bit of background has been tied down yet.

> I'm looking for the names of Volsaxi clans likely to have sent clan
> warbands to WW. The date is shortly after Tatius' arrival, and hence
> Pharon's arrival and the change in the nature of raiding and so on.
> Are any of these names fixed, are they likely to be fixed...?

While not working behind the scenes, some of that info is on the Wiki. Resident clans mentions two clans and gives a warband (Night Jumpers) which we know to have originated among the Kurtali clan of the Curtali tribe. Other clan names aren't yet on the wiki. Whoever knows any, please enter them.

Whatever information there is ought to be found under the heading of the relevant tribe, and in the "Orlanthi Units and Hero Bands" section. (or in the Lunar Forces section, where the smaller Volsaxi tribes are concerned?)

Whenever you find or make up local information, just add it to the wiki. The worst that can happen is that someone marks the section "in ***'s game...".