RE: Re: Volsaxi clan names?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:06:37 +0100

> > So what's left in the way of folks who do acknowledge Broyan at
> least to the
> > extent of supplying food etc and possibly lending out the warband?
>
> What year?

Well, 1619-1621....

Say early to mid 1620, for the specific question I'm after at the moment.

> There are a lot of folk in Volsaxiland and in the rest
> of Heortland who acknowledge Broyan as the lawful High King of the
> Hendreiki. Obviously, Rikard the Tiger-hearted, Bandar Tiger-Bane
> and other Lunar puppet kings disagree and discourage folk in their
> areas from aiding Broyan.

Of course. So when we have PCs helping guard supply caravans to WW, those caravans could be coming from these areas, and having to be guarded against said puppet kings?

> But many folk know that Broyan was acclaimed High King of the
> Hendreiki at Whitewall, the first in many centuries. Many folk know
> that Broyan carries the Sword and Helm of Vingkot and sports the
> tattoos of the Kodigvari. Even if they are too far away or too
> oppressed to help, there are many Volsaxi and Hendreiki that
> acknowledge Broyan as their true king.

Would they perhaps allow individual warriors to go and fight, without being able to act more openly? Would they be able to send a warband?

> Does that help?

Somewhat, yes, thanks. It's this question of all the clans coming to WW, and the supplies coming in - yes, we know they exist, but from where? What's the route? How far? What direction? And so on....