Re: Whitewall Greg Re-write

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:28:23 -0000

> I know you don't represent II but I was wondering if you had any
> inside track you might be able to pass on. The II stuff regarding
the
> seige is fairly sketchy. Given that Greg and yourself are doing a
> complete re-write on the Hendrekei and Heortland, do you think the
> seige will get a significant re-write, giving us a lot more
details.
> If so, do you think that will significantly contradict whats on the
> wiki? Is the rewrite being done for the new Glorantha book or for
> Dragonrise?

The Hendreiki background material is ultimately intended for publication. Other than finally figuring out the region and its history, I am not planning to directly address the siege - however, I wouldn't be surprised if Greg reveals some of his thoughts about the siege of Whitewall and what was going on.

Jeff