Domain name up for renewal

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:35:34 -0000

Hi Guys,

Back from holiday to find reminder letters that whitewall.info is up for renewal.

At present this simply redirects to the Wiki - all we add in the way of "value" is a more memorable URL. There's an email address or two associated with it. It'll cost me £24 to keep it for another two years.

Can we make better use of this URL? Can anyone think of uses for a whitewall email address? Any other ideas?

My first thought is that it's valuable
a) because it's memorable
b) because of the redirect - if we need to move the wiki, we just change one redirect, not dozens of links on other people's sites.