Re: Delayed welcome - new member

From: Stuart Cogger <stuartcogger_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:11:27 -0000

Have posted my first visions of the siege on our website - a snapshot of the first night assault. At the moment it's actually way in the future in terms of our game (I hope the character Cleombrotus survives that long...) but possible images from Whitewall are always occurring to me for our eventual campaign denouement, and it's good to get them written down. A sense of destiny is good to foster as the players read the accounts of the future and hopefully start to get inspired and start thinking "what will my role there be?"

anyway, http://runequest.journalspace.com

more to follow, but please, point out any mistakes/inconsistencies with the events/locations (not with the spelling and grammar - I won't thank you for that...) so that I can get it changed. I'd love to add other characters from other games to it...

cheers,

stu.