Re: Another new member

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:52:16 GMT

In message <gd54f7+5eeg_at_...> "Jane Williams" writes:
>bruce_l_mason sez as his reason for joining:
>"Busy running a second age RQ campaign in Heortland... "
>
>er, does anyone here know anything about the Second Age? Almost I know
>about Whitewall is the 1619-1621 siege, and a few years to either side
>of that.

I don't think there's much to go on.

Hendrikiland is in a state of rebellion against both the EWF and the Only Old One who are allied against the God Learners. However there is a temporary truce so the traditional Orlanhi can join in the attack on the Clanking City. Fairly typical situation, "We don't trust you Dragon Worshippers but the God Learners are worse". Whitewall is described as a ruin on the map so it must have been sacked by someone.

That's from the Mongoose book - Glorantha, the Second Age so I don't know if there's anything elsewhere.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/