Re: welcome back!

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:54:06 -0000

Thanks Jane. I was lurking around here and read a post by John and I must confess it got the juices flowing. Ian's and Jeff's responses were as expected but if the Big Guy Down Under is still up for the challenge I know I am.

I much prefer John's Glorantha to Jeff's, so I am guessing anything thats likely to come out of Moon Designs re the Heortlings is likely to be way off my Glorantha.

I have been in contact with Wesley and Martin over the years as I am a huge fan of the Gwandor saga. Glorantha for me is still a gaming world and Martin and Wesleys campaign illustrates very well what you can achieve with that outlook. I think at the time Martin spoke to Greg about things and I think Greg helped him fill in some of the blanks in King of Sartar.

I fully expect Greg to revise some things, but I have been waiting for Great Argrath campaign since I first read King of Sartar so like John I do not feel that inclined to wait any longer.

So, John, game on!!

Best regards, Rob