Re: Re: Dragonrise arc

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

Mine Herowars are still in 1620. My players' heroes are dealing with Than Ulbar, being sent from Kallyr (at Whitewall) to find the Battle Banner of EWF. But it is not in TU, it is in the Underworld, down Magasta's Pool, so the next step in the story arc will be the Cradle. But *without* Garreth Sharpsword, Maniskisson and other guys, since they are dead, in my glorantha... The Heroes are the Capital H kind, in my campaign. 4 masteries at the moment and soon 5, at least in their primary skill. They are heroquesters, movers and shakers. The canon glorantha has already been shaken, so I suppose I have a couple of things to propose about Whitewall too.

Gian