Re: Re: Dragonrise arc

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:43:33 +0000 (GMT)

> I'm sorry to look immodest, but I do write in an Italian site about the Roman Army.
> A serious site, at: www.contubernium.it
I wish I could read more Italian than is required to order a pizza :( My Latin's actually better than my Italian, and that isn't saying much.

> So, if you are interested to know something more than 'Gladiator' or 'Asterix' or even about 'Boudicca', just ask.

I know a little more, but not by much. The average gamer, however, probably doesn't.

Ooh, I do have a question for an expert, come to think of it, though it's now too late for the article I needed it for. How would you translate "sarcina" into English? One of these things:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/janewilliams/2667179932/