Re: Dragonrise arc

From: Stuart Cogger <stuartcogger_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:19:54 -0000

>ooh, fun! And you're still back in 1615 at the moment? I see there's a tunnel from Boldhome to Whitewall - that seems to be a common theme in people's games, we should perhaps work out how to add that to "our" Whitewall.

Personally I didn't like the idea of a 'tunnel' but ours is a shared game. I prefer a network of tunnels below the city that lead to the Troll Woods and a short journey through the Underworld to get to other tunnels.

I like the idea of Kitori guides who could make the journey possible. Maybe with a Dune-Guild of Navigators-like ability to 'fold darkness'. Whatever way, something a bit less physical than a tunnel. I couldn't see any benefit or reason why it would run between Boldhome and Whitewall either, but hey ho.

Stu
http://sites.google.com/site/runequestcampaign/