Re: Re: Tunnels

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:39:47 +0000 (GMT)

> 23 - must be linked to the 23 conspiracy that features in Illuminati lore. Can't remember it off the top of my head but it's a reoccuring number in nature, etc...

Is it? Another thing I never knew. I'll have to go and look it up.

> Only idea I ever had about the end was a last stand by the Humaktis to give others the chance to escape.

Yes, but how do those others escape? What is the last route open?

> I can't think of a more suitable place for Humaktis to die in a campaign, so that's going to be their moment of Truth...

That's sort of what I'm doing. Well, they have to hold the place for long enough for some others to do something... and since I think some of them read this list, I'm not saying what at the moment.