Re: Widows Tale

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:15:40 +0000 (GMT)

> Probably only a minor nuisance to Broyan and Kallyr whatever she thinks.

> I rather think Tatius gets rid of her somehow before the end of the siege.

I suspect she's more of a nuisance to Tatius than she is to Broyan. Getting rid of her may well be a job for some PCs. Merely killing her doesn't seem to be enough, though - Kallyr's already done that once.

I can't find the exact wording that went into Tradetalk, but.... in one of those earlier attacks on WW, sometime between 1613 and 1618, there was the Crimson Griffin watching the siege, with her pet mammoth to hand. She believed she was far enough away to be safe. "They couldn't hit the mammoth at this distance", was what she was trying to say, when she was rudely interrupted. Kallyr didn't exactly miss, but she missed the mammoth. "Mile Throw Javelin" is very useful, when backed up by enough Rigsdali magic to be able to *aim* at a range of a mile.

This gave me the chance to drop in a serious reference to RL history (no, no British bias on this one) and a Winnie the Pooh mis-quote. I could not resist. Go on, Chris, tell us who else was killed while dissing the enemy snipers.