Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:07:41 +0000 (GMT)

In message <h1vqbt+7n48_at_...> "Rob" writes: >Is it an effort generated by this group??

Donald:
> No. The Issaries project goes back a few years and when it was first
> mentioned this group project rather ran out of steam.

IIRC, it didn't so much run out of steam as pause out of courtesy to Jeff, who said he was about to produce some Heortling history that would impact WW. That then turned into an exercise in "screw the suckers for every penny they've got and take as long about it as possible", rather than "get interesting infomation to your fellow creators as efficiently as possible", not to mention apparently not even attempting to stay consistent with existing Glorantha, and we rather wished we'd skipped the courtesy: but by the time we realised what was happening, most of the energy here had been switched to other projects. Well, I'm still writing in Whitewall, and trying to make sure anything I produce fits the background here and is of use in a generally useful setting, but I don't think anyone else is.